Training and Development Coordinator
Reports to: Human Resources Training and Development Manager
The New Hire Coordinator is an entry level position in the Training and Development Division of the Human Resources Department and is responsible for facilitating the new hire welcome on-boarding program for all newly hired employees. This position will also be responsible for the data entry aspect of inputting all hires into the HRIS (UltiPro) system.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Facilitation of the new hire welcome orientation for all new hires using PowerPoint
· Instructing and assisting new hires, transfers and rehires in filling our required paperwork for on-boarding including benefits and ensuring documents are collected.
· Providing backup and assistance to the Compliance Department as necessary
· Taking photos for the production of Company ID badges
· Coordination of all corporate and remote field location on- boarding programs
· Preparation of materials and pre-communications for on-boarding sessions
· Data-entry of all new hires and rehires profiles into the Human Resources Information System (UltiPro)
· Involvement in development and/or facilitation of additional programs and courses
· Additional duties as assigned.
Required education, experience and qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years of previious experience in Human Resources and adult training, prefer a Bachelor's or Associate Degree in Human Resources and a minimum of one year previous experience in Human Resources and adult training.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of the HR Department
- Able to consistently convey a positive and professional image
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional computer skills required including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Republic Airways - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...