The IT Co-op will troubleshoot customer issues as well as assist with maintenance and configuration of shared mailboxes, distribution lists and other Messaging assets. In addition, (s)he will provide tier 3 support for users of our Messaging environment:
- Blackberry BES
- Mimecast Archiving
To participate in Biogen Idec's Intern/Co-op Program, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Be legally authorized to work in the US
• Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program, and returning to your academic program following your intern/co-op assignment
• A minimum grade-point average of 3.2 preferred
• Be at least 18 years of age prior to the scheduled start date
• Have completed at least one year of undergraduate studies
The ideal candidate will be a student pursuing a degree in Computer Information Systems (CIS) or Management Information Systems (MIS) who has a strong desire to interface with customers and to learn IT internal processes.
Biogen Idec - 2 years ago
Biogen Idec (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a global leader in the discovery, development and delivery of innovative therapies to improve the lives of...