Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is looking for a motivated and customer-oriented Senior Systems Administrator in support of a secure Windows based Information System. The Systems Administrator will support the installation, operation, and maintenance of all current and future Information Systems. Duties and responsibilities involve the administration of Windows servers, Windows workstations, network equipment, and network access as well as system documentation, analyzing and troubleshooting system anomalies, and ensuring optimal Information System performance.
The candidate should at a minimum possess knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft Exchange 2003, Active Directory, and associated server and workstation hardware. The candidate should possess working knowledge of networks, data backups, and antivirus. This position is a part of a centralized team of systems administrators and systems engineers. Possessing knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010, Microsoft SQL 2008, and is a plus.
Security Requirements: US Citizenship required and active TOP SECRET clearane with /SCI Eligibility
- Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Information Technology field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 Server, Microsoft Windows 7
- Knowledge of networks, data backups, and antivirus technology
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2003/2010, Microsoft SQL 2008
- Experience with creating and deploying workstation images
- Security+ / Network+ certification is a plus
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification is a plus
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification is a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be open to 10% annual travel
Keywords: Windows Server 2008, Active Directory, Windows 7
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience. Degrees Bachelor's Degree
Equivalent Experience/Education Years of Experience 11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree Position Type FT
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 18 months ago