Supervision of maintenance personnel who perform maintenance on the machinery and equipment. Developing preventative maintenance programs to minimize production downtime and ensure worker safety. Also make recommendations on and coordinate assigned capital projects. Champion the Lean Maintenance Program.
Key operational responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
· Supervise maintenance personnel.
· Training of maintenance personnel.
· Maintain all machinery and equipment.
· Develop and monitor a preventative maintenance program to minimize production downtime and ensure worker safety.
· Supervise the installation and maintenance of equipment such as: presses, conveyors, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, welders, gas systems, and burners, heating equipment and controls, plumbing and piping systems.
· Insure all equipment is kept to OSHA safety standards
· Maintain knowledge of all spare parts and their location.
· Maintain weekly safety meetings to insure safety is kept to its highest level.
· Make recommendations and coordinate assigned capital projects.
· Review daily work and monitor efficiency of work performed.
Review maintenance requests and safety reports to schedule workload so that priority items are done first.
Director of Maintenance and Manufacturing Engineering
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
· B.S. Mechanical Engineering or related field required.
· Minimum of five years supervisory experience in industrial maintenance required.
· Must be proficient at mechanical, pneumatic, electric and hydraulic equipment troubleshooting.
· Must be familiar with industrial air compressors, pneumatic systems and lubricants.
· Must be capable of understanding complex equipment prints and manuals.
· Must be aggressive and a self-starter.
· Must work well with people.
· Must have strong communication and team skills.
Basic computer knowledge required (MS Office and Equipment Maintenance Scheduling software).
Electrolux Home Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Electrolux - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard