Job Description - Implementation/Project Lead (13489) |
Implementation/Project Lead - Job Number: 13489
The Implementation/Project Lead will primarily focus on the onboarding of new clients to the CheetahMail platform, playing a critical role in the rapid expansion of the small-to-midsize account team which works with clients in a variety of vertical markets including retail, financial services, business-to-business, not-for-profit, travel, and entertainment.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage and support new client integrations through project planning, requirements gathering, issue tracking and resolution, leading quality assurance efforts, and overseeing project completion and handoff to Application Support Team. Communicate directly with both clients and internal account team by phone and email throughout the integration process.
• Work with account team to scope small technology projects on behalf of clients, prepare projects for evaluation in the project prioritization process, and oversee projects from inception to completion.
• Develop collaborative relationships with business departments and client/vendor teams and serve as the first point of contact for assigned integrations and projects.
• In support of client integrations and projects, engage in content production and quality assurance testing as needed, including email coding, web form development, segmentation, data exchange setup, and automation of email campaigns.
• Serve as a subject matter expert on Experian CheetahMail products and services.
• Support Sales Team meetings and product demonstrations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3+ years of relevant work experience
• Exceptional communication skills, ability to multitask, and attention to detail a must
• Ability to tailor communication style to both technical and non-technical audiences and exercise good judgment in frequency and nature of communications to different parties (team management, business stakeholders, team members, clients, etc.)
• Experience working with Microsoft Access and Excel, SQL, and relational databases
• Basic understanding of Internet technologies and protocols (SFTP, HTTP, SMTP, XML, PGP, etc.)
• Experience in the email marketing or interactive marketing industry a plus
Experian CheetahMail is the preferred email, social, mobile and display marketing provider for the world’s top brands.
With the industry’s largest client services team, sophisticated digital marketing technology and over 13 years of experience, Experian CheetahMail helps marketers maximize the relevance and precision of their communications. Our global client base includes the world’s most recognizable brands, including Adidas, American Express, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, Hulu, Neiman Marcus and Yahoo!.
Forrester Research deemed Experian CheetahMail among the leaders in the January 2012 report, “The Forrester Wave™: Email Marketing Vendors, Q1 2012,” most notably recognizing CheetahMail’s customer satisfaction scores and rave client reviews.
For more information, visit http://www.experian.com/cheetahmail/index.html
Experian offers flexible benefits and compensation packages that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Some of our benefits for full-time employees include the following:
•Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
•Minimum 15 days flexible time off, additional sick time, plus 10 paid holidays
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
Job : Customer Service
Primary Location : United States-New York-New York
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : 04-Mar-13, 3:51:35 PM
Brand : CheetahMail
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help...