Project Manager/Business Analyst
This position will be responsible for the management, direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring that they are consistent with our corporate strategic plans, commitments and goals.
Responsibilities and Expectations will be:
- Create and execute project plans revising as appropriate throughout the course of the project
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects and project scope
- Creation, leadership, and facilitation of cross functional project teams
- Effective application of project methodologies and project standards to all projects
- Ability to assess project risk and create plans for mitigation
- Ensure project documentation is completed
- Effectively manage project budgets
- Effectively communicate relevant project information and progress to necessary stakeholders
- Manage the process of change effectively engaging all stakeholders effectively
- Ability to motivate, model, and lead effective team work and move project team through various stages of team performance
- Ability to identify opportunities for business process improvement through observation and data analysis
- Produce sales reports and other presentation materials using related data.
- Oversee Investor and Warehouse applications (and other investor correspondence) processing to ensure accuracy and the timeliness of the submissions
- Create executive level presentation materials using PowerPoint, Excel (charts) and other electronic or print media (required).
- Analyze financial data for trends and model for different possible outcomes and scenarios
- Gather financial information, assemble spreadsheets, write reports, and review all non-legal pertinent information related to business operations.
Embrace Home Loans - 15 months ago