The key role of the Customer Service Representative is to communicate with different customers, providing information and answers to their queries related to various products and services of LoJack. The goal of the customer service representative is to project the image of the organization professionally through telephone interaction, email, fax, etc to consistently optimize the customer experience. S/he must interact with customers and respond to their inquiries about LoJack, requests for services, and recommend the best plan for the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
ESENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Handling incoming requests from customers by phone, e-mail and/or fax and managing their inquiries or requests.
- Resolving and inputting client requests into CRM according to established guidelines. Ensuring proper, accurate records, and files are set up and maintained.
- Performing customer verifications, processing orders, forms, and requests.
- Providing information on complaints regarding specific products as well as services.
- Transferring customer calls with complex inquiries to supervisors.
- Resolving customer support related issues and providing customer with proper solution.
- Directing unresolved issues and requests to the appropriate supervisor.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Capacity to understand and interpret customer complaints, while working with the callers.
- Provides customer satisfaction to customers and strives to continuously improve services.
- Comply with lead generation and cross-sell and up-sell requirements (Sales).
- Process off-phone tasks.
- Follow established call center call standard operating procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of practices and procedures of the call center.
- Proficient with all administrative systems including CRM and Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service.
- Understanding of LoJack’s corporate policies and philosophy.
- Ability to organize and communicate information clearly.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Associates Degree with relevant experience or Equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 year Call Center/customer service experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to navigate in a Window’s based, multi- application work environment.
- Experience with CRM applications preferred.
- Exhibit professional demeanor with strong written and oral communication skills, including
*This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities and working conditions of the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary.
In addition to challenging career opportunities, LoJack offers highly competitive compensation and benefit packages including Health and Dental PPO coverage through BCBS, 401k with generous Company Match, 100% Company Funded Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, College Funding Plan, Discounted Home and Auto Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Company Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Matching Gifts Program, Referral Incentives and Discounts on Company Products.
We are committed to creating a work environment that results in success. We have created a culture that fosters professional development and personal growth, a balanced life and satisfaction through accomplishing measurable goals while securing superior customer satisfaction.
LoJack - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
LoJack's signature product helps police recover stolen vehicles -- a chilling thought for those driving hot cars. When a car equipped...