Provide on-site supervision and facility management for one of the regional centers.
DUTIES OF POSITION:
*(DENOTES ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
*1. Provide direct supervision to the classified staff and student workers at a regional center.
*2. Serve as facility manager for a regional center. On call 24 hours a day to handle problems or concerns regarding the center.
*3. Responsible for the selection, hiring, training, evaluating, and terminating of classified staff and student workers at the regional center.
*4. Provide input to the Director of Academic Partnerships and Associate Deans for effective scheduling of credit and non-credit classes to meet student needs.
*5. Responsible for the dissemination of information for the regional center and satellite sites within the region.
*6. Assist in the marketing and student recruitment for the regional center and collaborate with Marketing & Creative Services and Enrollment Management personnel.
*7. Coordinate book sales for both the regional center and satellite locations.
*8. Maintain community relations via local chambers, civic organizations and related events.
9. Submit all purchase requisitions and facility requests for the regional center to the main campus per College policies and procedures.
10. Maintain all records including but not limited to College policies and procedures and ensure they are followed for center operations.
11. Recommend capital purchases for the regional center.
12. Make recommendations and manage the regional center budget.
13. Supervise registration of new and returning students at regional center.
14. Collaborate with Admissions & Registration and Advising & Counseling Services in order to have these services available at the center as needed.
15. Organize and maintain Community Advisory Committees at the regional center.
16. Liaison with off-campus satellite supervisors and instructors at off-campus sites, including area high schools.
17. Collaborate with Off-Campus Learning Commons Coordinating Manager for services at the center.
18. Monitor reporting for regional center including enrollment reports and class schedules.
19. Work with the Director of Academic Partnerships to develop and implement an Annual Plan for the Center.
20. Ensure that center staff participates in college in-service professional development opportunities.
21. Rent center rooms to external groups according to College policies and procedures.
22. Other related duties assigned by Director of Academic Partnerships.
20242, 20252, 20262, 20392, 20422, 20272
Received by Employee:
Director, Academic Partnerships
Exercised by Employee:
Full and part-time classified employees and student workers at the regional center and supervisors at satellite sites.
Associate’s degree and/or combination of education and experience.
Bachelor's degree in education, management or supervision.
Three to five years of coordinator/supervisory experience in higher education.
Three to five years experience at a regional center. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EQUIPMENT AND/OR MACHINES USED:
Personal computer and related software applications, mainframe, fax, voice mail, e-mail, printers, and copiers.
40 hours a week and may require additional hours. Needs to be flexible to include some early mornings, evenings, and weekends as the need arises. On call 24/7. Must provide own transportation.
College of DuPage - 20 months ago