Founded in 1963, BIOTRONIK, Inc. is a pioneer in developing innovative technologies and medical devices that save and enhance the quality of life for millions of individuals living with cardiovascular disorders. Our growing success is based on the company’s core values – Accountability, Commitment, Entrepreneurial, Integrity, Quality – thus enabling us to inspire confidence and trust in doctors and patients all over the world. With a dedicated base of employees worldwide, we're continually looking for talented professionals with the passion and drive for excellence to join our mission.
The Product Manager should be results-focused with diverse and extensive experience in sales/marketing of medical devices. Experience with cardiac products is important.
The main task is to support the existing and expanding BIOTRONIK presence in Vietnam through product training and marketing of the CRM portfolio.
- Building meaningful and sustainable key customer relationships which result in a preference for BIOTRONIK products and services
- Organizing and executing educational events and marketing campaigns aligned to the brand positioning and marketing strategy
- Establish reputation of excellence for BIOTRONIK as provider of class-leading education programs to the cardiology community
- Providing product training and clinical expertise with respect BIOTRONIK products and the competitors and their products to internal staff and distributors
- Ensure accreditation levels are obtained for CRM implants, follow ups and troubleshooting for all staff (internal and distributor) involved in sales and clinical support
- Support the existing product portfolio including implementing the appropriate tools to support the distributors
- Advise executive management on sales directions, competitors and market trends, regulatory and clinical environment
- Supporting the overall business and corporate objectives
- Maintain personal knowledge and skill level at highest standard through regular communication with BIOTRONIK Marketing and Training & Education departments, scientific literature, etc.
Skills and Competencies
- Customer focus
- Drive for Success
- Solution Focus
- Continuous Learning
Willingness to travel Job Experience
4 years plus of sales or marketing experience in Medical Technology
- Vietnamese Native Speaker
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Highly motivated, reliable, proactive and hands-on
- Excellent presentation skills
- High level of credibility amongst peers, managers and within the cardiology customer base
- Inspiring and energizing communication style, taking into account different levels of expertise of target audience
- Drive to influence - directly and indirectly - various stakeholder groups (Professional bodies/colleges, patient groups)
- Objective- and outcome-oriented approach to training delivery
- Demonstrate KOL management
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and to customers
- Proven evidence of BIOTRONIK’s Core Competencies
Add To Job Cart
Send to a Friend
Back To Search Results