Comcast Spotlight is the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable. Our mission is to harness the enormous impact of cable television on behalf of our advertisers. Comcast Spotlight serves 90+ of the nation's 210 designated market areas - including eight of the top 10 television markets. Comcast Spotlight's goal is to make cable television easy to buy, and to enhance the value of spot television via new technologies.
Comcast Spotlight is headquartered in New York City with 3,200 professionals located across the country, providing companies and their agencies with local, regional, and national spot advertising opportunities. Comcast Spotlight's Media Sales portfolio provides effective, interactive and targeted advertising applications that only spot cable can provide including: zone-based targeted : 30 spot advertising, long-form video on demand, and four distinct interactive platforms: Request For Information, Telescoping, Remind-Record, and the Comcast Interactive Program Guide.
Responsible for supporting and assisting in the development and execution of inventory strategies through the analysis and management of all inventory in order to make recommendations that will maximize revenue and inventory management. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
sales pricing, packaging and sales programs development. Assists in the
- Develops and runs traffic inventory and capacity models.
- Provides current information on available traffic inventory to assist
analysis of inventory and rate practices to develop optimum revenue
opportunities. This would include the execution of rate adjustments and
allocation changes as needed.
adjustments. Distributes rate information, including ensuring most
- Creates metrics for measuring impact of both rate and inventory
recent rate information is available as needed.
metrics as they relate to content and promotional mix.
- Uses various analytics reporting tools, analyzes key performance
reconciling all discrepancies.
- Ensures data integrity for reporting, including identifying and
recommendations to support overall business goals.121:121
- Analyzes various data sources to inform future testing and provides
information and communication between sales, sales support and
- Assists and contributes to the overall coordination for the flow of
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...