Job Category: Pharmacist
Clinical Licensure Required : Pharmacist
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
The Central Pharmacy Services (CPS) Rx Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and day to day operations in support of specific Internet Pharmacy Home Delivery and Innovative Patient Care programs. The Rx Manager provides leadership, direction, execution and guidance to the pharmacy department. The Rx manger will develop a team of 30 – 40 direct reports consisting of Pharmacy Technicians, Lead Technicians and Rph’s. HR responsibilities will consist of interviewing and hiring, scheduling labor coverage, administer weekly payroll and enforcement of HR policies. The center operates extended hours. The Manager will share off hours “on call” support of the center and will be “crossed trained” in other pharmacy programs to provide the ability to interchange Manager roles amongst other Mangers in the department. This position requires a strong operational Rph that will need to gain non-resident state licenses, team player with the ability of multitasking, reaction on a moments notice and create/accept change to adapt to business direction or decisions, knowledge in Retail Pharmacy dispensing and compliance regulations.
1. Direct Responsibility for Pharmacy operations, management/development of Pharmacy Home Delivery support programs with Monthly/Weekly/Daily reporting.
2. Obtain and maintain non-residence Rph licenses in specific US states.
3. Ownership of Specific Pharmacy Direct Rx program, Operational liaison with manufacturer, Identify program requirements, development of work process flows, policies and procedures, testing and implementation of customized order management application requirements in support of program.
4. The ability to identify, trouble shoot issues and effectively solve and/or communicate needed resolution
5. Personnel Management: Adherence to HR policies and procedures with proper disciplinary protocols, Hiring, development, and performance reviews of team, Quality Monitoring, Coaching and Counseling, Scheduling and Payroll.
6. Order Management systems development: Ability to identify systemic requirements necessary to support Home Delivery programs, design, test and implementation
7. Development of training curriculums and delivery in support of new programs. Required Qualifications:
Required RI Licensed RPh Management of large Pharmacy Operations team Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with patients and all levels of management Previous experience developing and completing multiple pharmacy programs according to established deadlines Demonstrates attention to detail in Pharmacy Compliance and Regulatory requirements. Ability to motivate, develop and train a team Proven self-starter and team player 5+ years of related management experience Ability to react quickly to the development and implementation of new programs Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and PC skills Preferred Qualifications:
Desirable Experience within a large, multi-geographic organization 5 to 8 years of experience in Retail Rx dispensing 1 to 2 years Experience in Pharmacy eCommerce business Account Management with Pharmaceutical Manufacturer programs 1 to 2 years of experience with standard Microsoft Office software suite, including MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access and MS Visio Education:
Verified PharmD Pharmacy RI Licensed Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health - 21 months ago
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) is a pharmacy innovation company helping people on their path to better health. Through our 7,700 retail pharmacies,...