Ciber Inc. is currently seeking an IT Project Manager for an opportunity in Westminster, CO
- Manage the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously. Most projects use waterfall methodology.
- Track and report project tasks, schedules, and budgets.
- Interface with multiple levels of project stakeholders.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
- 5-8 years experience managing IT projects
- Experience with managing one or more of the following types of projects:
ecommerce, external website development, mobility development, social media development, social media engagement
- Clear experience with managing both large projects ($1-5M, 12 months) and small projects
- Able to discuss the science, discipline, and processes of project management.
- Very strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to effectively lead meetings that include business vice presidents and other senior management members.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced with both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Able to prioritize.
Ability to make decisions.
- Strong at relationship building.
- Able to work independently, lead a team, and hit the ground running.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with 7,000 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit
Just as we have built our business on the success of our clients, our continued company growth and achievements are built on the success of our team members. At Ciber we believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Upon contact, a Ciber Recruiter will discuss our benefits package in more detail as it pertains to your individual needs. Some highlights of our full benefits package include: paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CIBER - 20 months ago
No, CIBER's consultants aren't cyborgs. CIBER (Consultants in Business, Engineering, and Research) is an IT consultancy that...