Provides administrative and staff support to an organizational unit.
Requires a high school diploma with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Schedules appointments and travel arrangements, gives information to callers, and takes dictation.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served.
- Communicates and interprets administrative and operating policies and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation and coordination of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, etc.
- Serves as administrative liaison with others internally and outside the organization regarding issues related to purchasing, facilities, and operations.
- May use applications such provider and other information systems for reporting and inquiry.
Centene Corporation - 7 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...