Come join the Graebel team - the industry's finest Household Goods Drivers & Movers! Your road to success starts with Graebel!
Are you a CDL driver with experience as a commercial or residential mover? Have you been looking to work with a national company that provides you with reduced operating expense and greater earning potential? Join our team at Graebel Companies, Inc. We are the nation’s largest privately owned relocation company, providing commercial, residential and military services, and we are looking for CDL Truck Driver/Movers. Since we move more national accounts than industry average we can offer lucrative opportunities to long-haul, short haul and local drivers. Whether you are seeking an employee driver position or an opportunity as an Independent Owner/Operator, look no further. If you are committed to providing high-quality moving services and exceptional customer service, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
As a CDL Truck Driver/Mover, you will be responsible for providing our customers with the most efficient, reliable and satisfying moving experience possible. For commercial customers, their business depends on quick, effortless office relocation. When it comes to residential customers, a move involves their home, their possessions and their life. Your specific duties include:
Our ideal CDL Truck Driver/Mover is a financially sound OTR driver with a low claims ration and high service scores. Strong customer-service abilities are a vital part of this role, as is a firm commitment to safety. Owner/operators are encouraged to apply.
- Overseeing and/or assisting with packing/unpacking, moving, and loading/unloading of items to/from vehicle at the move site and/or loading area
- Serving as the contact person between the move crew and the customer
- Planning and building a balanced load utilizing good judgment and discretion in coordinating the placement of move items, in order to avoid “leave overs” as well as ensuring safe operation of the loaded vehicle
- Complying with FMCSA and Graebel Companies’ Safety and Driver Standards
- Completing and maintaining all require paperwork associated with moves and shipments
- Keeping your assigned vehicle(s) and interior equipment clean and secure at all times
- Performing pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and immediately reporting any deficiencies
- to your supervisor
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Current Class A Commercial Driver’s License preferred
- 21 year of age or older
- Minimum 1 year r 10,000 miles of recent verifiable CDL tractor trailer driving experience
- Clean driving record with the ability to pass an MVR check, including:
- No DUI/DWI convictions while driving a commercial vehicle
- No DUI/DWI conviction in the last 3 years
- No more than 1 DUI/DWI conviction in the last 10 years
- Ability to physically complete the tasks required for this position, to include lifting up to 75lbs, pushing/pulling up to 150lbs, climbing ladders, etc.
- Willingness and ability to complete background check, drug test and physical examination
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation. As an employee driver you will, also, receive an excellent benefits package.
Here is some of what you will receive as a CDL Truck Driver/Mover
Employee only benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Wellness programs
- Health and dependent care reimbursement account
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Short- and Long-term disability plan
- Personal time off
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program (ESP)
- Voluntary insurance benefits (auto, homeowner’s and renter’s insurance, etc.)
- Various discount program
- Attractive sign-on bonus
- Performance-based contracts
- Prompt 48-hour pay with completed paperwork
- Best-in-industry price protection
- 100-percent fuel surcharge
- No charge for BIPD or PLPD insurance
- No forced dispatch
Graebel Companies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Graebel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all of our employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.