Commercial Auto/GL Adjuster
Carl Warren & Company, a leader in providing innovative claims solutions to clients nationwide , is seeking a Commercial Auto/GL Adjuster to work in the East Bay A rea or San Jose Area . CWC is an established and stable company that has been in the industry for 69 years with locations throughout the country . In addition, Carl Warren & Company is one of the 2010 Best Companies to Work in Insurance as determined by Business Insurance magazine and winner of the 2013 National Company of the Year Award by the ESOP Association.
Position Duties :
Experience Requirements :
- Performs appropriate level of investigation including interviews, field work , or corresponds with claimant s , witnesses, and all related resources to determine extent of company's liability using varying method of investigation according to type of insurance
- Communicate findings to insured/claimant/and insurance company/client in a timely, efficient, rational and logical form
- Manages and monitors outstanding files as assigned for adequacy of investigation, reserves, and evaluation of liability and/or damages
- Recommends litigation when settlement cannot be negotiated and may attend litigation proceedings
- Effectively maintains timely diary and client reporting on assigned file inventory.
- Acts as liaison between the insurance carriers, insurance brokers, and clients as appropriate to maintain loss and expense reserves that are reflective of the company’s exposure
- Continuously interacts with client on service delivery and resolution
- Creates and promotes client-focused service environment
Skills and Education :
- Minimum of three years claims handling experience in Commercial Auto/GL sector.
- A bility to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Oral communication requires the ability to speak clearly, persuasively, and at the appropriate level in positive or negative situations including the ability to explain applicable policy language and estimate of repairs to the policyholder/claimant.
- Proven ability to prepare comprehensive status and settlement authority reports.
Carl Warren & Company offers competitive compensatio n and comprehensive benefits . To learn more about CWC, visit our website: www.carlwarren.com .
- Good understanding of legal concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with team and goal orientation
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Undergraduate degree preferred , but not required
For consideration, email your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations , to: .
Monster - 13 months ago