Prospects and generates sales revenue by adding new program residential customers and cross selling and upselling current residential customers.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Calls prospective customers utilizing automated dialing system to explain type of service or product offered. Quotes prices and encourages customers to buy. Records names, addresses, purchases and reactions of prospects solicited.
- Sells programs and services to present, former, and prospective customers through telemarketing.
- Secures sales and arranges delivery date.
- Estimates date of service to customer based on knowledge of production and service schedules. Notifies customers of scheduled application service appointments.
- Prepares and maintains proper sales reports.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
- One year sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) or 0 - 1 years of related experience in lawn/horticulture agronomic field and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred
- Certification as required by federal, state or local law
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is a privately held Fortune 500 company that provides various services to residences and firms. Its headquarters are located...