NCCI, the nation's largest provider of field contact services is currently accepting Field Contact Representatives to be part of our network of highly qualified agents.
We are IMMEDIATELY looking for a representative to handle work in your area.
Field Contact Representatives are required to:
1. Make face-to-face contact with customers
2. Update customer information
3. Deliver a client letter or pick up documents
4. Put customer in contact with client
A & B Field Services, a regional vendor for NCCI, is responsible to
- train you
- provide you continual support
- assign you the work
- pay you in a timely manner
a ‘field call’ service involves taking photos of the property, as well as documenting various elements of the property (condition, status, etc.), attempting face-to-face contact with a customer, updating their contact information and the delivery of a "client letter." Some assignments require you to attempt to put the customer on the phone with the client.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF A FIELD CONTACT REP
Assignments just takes minutes to complete and just minutes to write the report.
- Reliable transportation (fuel-efficient automobile)
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Computer knowledge and High Speed Internet
- Digital Camera with Date/Time stamp capability
- Business Documentation and checking account (Only in metropolitan areas)
- Have an EIN for your business (employer identification number)
- Ability to pass a background screening
Most vendors in a metro area average $25 an hour after expenses doing this type of work. In the more remote areas, vendors receive higher assignment pay and are paid trip mileage and guaranteed minimums (Please call for details).
For questions please respond to this ad or call (877) 242-7381 ext 210. If you would like to pursue this opportunity, go to www.abfieldservices.com. Click the link Business Opportunities, Requirements and follow the instructions to apply.