An Outside Sales Representative’s job necessitates determining, generating and capturing the sales outside the organization. The incumbent must be motivated and dependable team player with sales skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop new business opportunities and enhance existing customer base
- Able to work closely with engineering, purchasing, management personnel of customers and potential customers to identify sales opportunities and communicate equipment solutions for customer needs
- Petroleum or Mechanical type background or Engineering degree along with equivalent years of expericence in the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience with operations and equipment utilization on offshore drilling rigs
- Onshore and offshore experience preferred
- Ability to communicate well with customers and make presentations of products
- Existing customer base in the Oil & Gas industry a plus
- Base computer skills with Microsoft Suites such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Willingness for minor overnight travel
Indeed - 2 years ago