Maintain a clean and safe environment in and throughout the grounds of the Hotel, including roofs, stairwells (outside), parking areas and walkways.
DUTIES OR FUNCTIONS
- Walk the grounds policing it of any refuse or trash every day upon arrival.
- Utilizing a hand broom and dustpan remove all cigarette butts and trash from walkways, stairs (outside) and planters.
- Utilizing a hose, scrub brushes, and the proper chemicals, clean one section of the parking lot of all grease, oil and other stains and/or deposits. A steam cleaner will be required in certain areas.
- Cleaning all stains and oils.
- Report to supervisor daily at start of the workday and just after lunch. Also, in the event of any emergency, injury or equipment failure or breakdown a report should be made.
- Grounds work experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn new skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Destination Hotels & Resorts - 10 months ago