To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
1. Total guest service is expected in your hospitality zone
2. Open all doors for guests
3. Guest greeted within 30 seconds with "Welcome to the Hotel del Coronado"
4. Possess a polite and professional demeanor, smiles and makes eye contact with guest
5. Informs guest of any charges for valet parking in advance
6. Gives guest a car claim check and gives clear instructions for reclaiming car
7. Handles luggage claim check and instructs guests to hand ticket to front desk associates at check in
8. Ensures security the parked vehicle
9. Thoroughly checks and notates damage on parking ticket each time a car is parked
10. Brings car up within 5 minutes after calling for it
11. Asks for name of guest and check parking ticket to ensure proper ownership of the vehicle
12. Returns car with radio and seats in same position
13. Returns car with temperature controls set for guest comfort
14. Offers assistance with directions
15. Thanks guest for staying with us and asks them to come visit us again
16. Handles the flow of traffic on the front drive
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Prior experience is preferred
Must possess good handwriting skills, work well under pressure and be detail oriented.