To assist in the treatment of residents as directed by the Occupational Therapist and participate as an active member of facility's rehabilitation team
Your goal is to restore, enhance and increase functionality. Our goal is to give you the support you need to make a positive impact on every patient in your care. At Aegis Therapies we're as committed to making a difference as you are. Putting patients first. It's what building a career with Aegis Therapies is all about.
Discipline - Select All That Apply Certified OT Assistant
* Current licensure in practicing state and/or nationally certified as an Occupational Therapy Assistant
* Meets educational requirements established in the state of practice
* Must have and maintain current CPR certification
* Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with residents, families and other employees at all levels
Putting patients first. It's a promise we keep each and every day. At Aegis Therapies, our managers are therapists first; we're truly committed to giving you the technologies and the resources you need to make a difference. We're equally committed to offering you every opportunity to reach your most ambitious goals. No wonder we're one of the nation's leading providers of rehabilitation services. If you're ready to build a career with endless potential, build your future with Aegis Therapies. We currently provide therapy in over 1,000 facilities nationwide, so you can choose a location that's perfect for your aspirations.
3840 CAMELOT DRIVE
Aegis Therapies - 10 months ago
At Aegis Therapies, we’ve brought together thousands of therapists in over 1,000 facilities across 43 states.
As one of the...