Agfa HealthCare Corporation has an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Account Manager.
The Strategic Account Executive will maintain and grow IMPAX leadership position in targeted accounts by ensuring customer satisfaction, credibility and confidence in Agfa.
This position may be based out of the following location(s) and surrounding area:
- Ensure customer satisfaction as well as customer credibility and confidence in Agfa by developing strategies and tactics in support of critical account management activities at assigned accounts to include broad communication, documentation, setting customer expectations, support team leadership, relationship management, and technology refresh
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue objectives while positioning the integrated HealthCare offering
- Effectively coordinate third party partners to enhance and strengthen the Agfa presence
- Set clear customer expectations and manage clear communications both internally and with the customer to ensure seamless implementation
- Manage expenses to budget and operate at a standard of excellence in regards to teamwork, safety, ethics, diversity, Agfa’s Quality System, business processes and the HealthCare Code of Conduct
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- In depth knowledge/experience in information technology solutions preferably in the healthcare industry
- Proven experience in dealing with senior level decision makers: COO, CFO, CIO
- Prefer clinical information workflow knowledge & understanding of reimbursement practices
- Ability to differentiate INF solution(s) versus competitor(s)
- Understanding of competition’s product and services, strengths and weaknesses
- Ability to communicate INF value proposition
- U nderstanding of financial alternatives and capital funding
- 5+ years direct successful sales experience in IT or HealthCare industry company
- Prefer capital equipment and software solutions sales experience
- Proven success in developing and cultivating relationships with multi-level buying influences
If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there.
Learn more about Agfa HealthCare and follow us on Twitter .
Agfa HealthCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.