The Flex Team schedule is designed to allow Macy's to flex up staffing during key events and peak selling times, and allows you the flexibility to maintain your current responsibilities while earning extra money and enjoying a retail discount of up to 20%. If you have a flexible availability and think that you would enjoy a fast-paced retail environment, then this may be the opportunity for you!
Primary responsibility for the Housekeeper is to make sure that the store is cleaned everyday for our Customers. Other functions that this position will include but are not limited too; distribution of merchandise bags and boxes and performing carry outs of purchase for Customers.
- Cleaning and maintaining fitting rooms
- Picking up trash from registers, restrooms, offices, common areas
- Cleaning and re-stocking restrooms
- Dusting the sales floor (both high and low)
- Maintaining the carpets and tile floors of our store
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to use equipment including ladder, vacuum, broom/mop, high-speed buffer, pushcart, hand truck
Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's - 13 months ago
The nation's #1 department store chain has adopted the name of its most famous brand and cash cow: Macy's. Macy's, Inc. operates about 840...