Responsible for servicing, prospects, clients and partners providing in-depth information about the bank's products and services and responds to inquiries. Visits with clients to gain in-depth understanding of client needs. Initially matches clients¿ needs and potential with the proper market segment and acts as a liaison to the proper introduction of team members. Knowledge/Skills In-depth knowledge of bank products and services usually acquired through training and experience is required to support products for the client. Analytical and organizational skills are required to research and resolve inquiries and to manage conflicting priorities and workflow. Negotiation skills are required to recommend enhancements or cross sell products and services. Leadership skills are required to aid the associates and representatives. Major Duties 1. Through proficiency in profiling visits with clients and prospects to gain in-depth understanding of client service needs. Acts as the initial contact for complex client or partner inquiries for bank products and services by providing the requested information or referring the inquiry to the appropriate area for resolution
2. Cross sells bank wide products through calling efforts and actively participates in entertainment opportunities and educational seminars for our clients.
3. Acts in leadership or mentoring role for other Personal Client Service representatives. May be responsible for their development or oversight of task forces or project teams.
4 Must have thorough knowledge of new account procedures and compliance requirements that must be completed in a timely manner.
5. Approves and authorizes ATM and debit cards, Northern Lines, cash advances, checks and certificates of deposit. Is fully capable of taking residential loan applications and can act as a knowledgeable liaison for all credit requests to the proper team or individual.
6. Documents and prepares reports regarding client calls. Analyzes reports and identifies potential problem situations, trends, and improvement opportunities. Initiates changes to processing as needed.
7. Recommends enhancements to unit management, for changes in client account set up, products, or services based on inquiries received.
8. Initiates client communication to add value to the relationship.
9. Keeps abreast of new and existing bank products and services.
10. Keeps abreast of laws and regulations that affect compliance issues and personal banking and services. Understands and applies laws and regulations as they relate to baking products and services. Experience Minimum of 5 years client servicing or related experience.
Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) is a global leader in delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary...