In the role of Java Engineer, you will join a dynamic organizati on and team focused on creating sophisticated security tools. This is a unique R&D position that will take full advantage of the candidate’s Java and JVM internals expertise in a commercial setting, and extend the candidate’s knowledge into a wide variety of application integrity technologies. Very few companies in Indiana can provide you with opportunity and challenge.
- Extensive experience developing Java software.
- Experience with Android Development
- Knowledge of C/C++ development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to work with remote staff.
- Excellent analytical skill s and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
Android library projects, APK expansion files, and development with both the Eclipse IDE and command line builds
- Experience developing and debugging Android applications in Java and native code, including
types (PE, COFF, ELF, DWARF; dll’s , shared objects, etc.).
- Knowledge of Java/ Dalvik bytecode , Class/ Dex file layout and JVM/ Dalvik internals
- Knowledge of build and software cycle for Android or a quick learner who understands Android development
- Experience with x86 and ARM assembly language.
- Experience with Objective-C language.
- Experience with sof tware cracking processes and/or software cracking tools
- Understanding of characteristic and differences among different binary and executable file
Excellent benefits (health, dental), 401K, casual work environment, flexible work schedule.
- Systems level experience in any of: compiler technology, linker technology, debugger technology, or low level operating systems technology.
- Linux, MacOS , iOS and Android run-time model knowledge.
- .NET development or internals experience.
Monster - 16 months ago