The Registered Nurse (RN) Coordinator I has a vital role in providing clinical leadership for their respective shift and department. This position functions under the direction of the Department Manager and is accountable for the scope of the RN job description, while additionally being accountable for coordination of unit resources to ensure that staffing to census / acuity is appropriate both clinically and financially. The RN Coordinator I is responsible for routine activities, including staffing, patient assignment, and delegating tasks. They work with other members of the interdisciplinary team to provide extraordinary care for patients, and responsibilities include assisting staff members with direct patient care, revising a plan of care as needed, and mediating conflicts between staff, families, physicians and other departments. The RN Coord I ensures that the care of the patient is in compliance with hospital policies and procedures, and legal and regulatory standards. This leadership role provides for personal growth and valuable experience while demonstrating excellent patient and customer service to those they serve.
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Nights
Department: Labor & Delivery
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License in state of practice
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- One or more years of clinical nursing experience
- Mentoring experience
- Basic computer skills
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Standing, Walking
- Labor & Delivery RN work experience
- Bachelor's degree. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified
- Leadership experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 19 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...