These are seasonal positions and no benefits are provided. The starting salary is typically the minimum of the range.
These positions may work at Wayne C. Kennedy Recreation Complex or Greensfelder Recreation Complex.
Questions regarding these positions should be directed to:
Department of Parks and Recreation
Bob Baer, Personnel Administrator
Examples of Duties:
- Accepts fees for County services by receiving cash or checks in person.
- Balances cash drawer to ensure accuracy of all transactions.
- Prepares money for deposits.
- Keeps records and issues receipts for monies collected.
- Compiles daily cashier balancing reports based on receipt tapes.
- Researches and resolves discrepancies.
- Provides assistance and information to the general public.
- Performs related work as required.
Six months of cash handling experience or equivalent combination of training and experience.
St. Louis County, MO - 10 months ago