Seeking Sales Professionals in the Charleston, WV area for an Outside Sales Representative opportunity.
Candidates must already reside in this area to be considered .
ADP's Small Business Services Division is about providing outsourced Human Resources solutions to our clients that enable them to focus on making their business thrive. When you become a part of our team you will feel the excitement of being an integral part of the success of your small business clients.
- Selling ADP payroll services and HR solutions within a protected geographic territory
- Developing relationships with Accountants and Banks
- Prospecting for new business
- Cross-selling to an existing base of clients
- Competitive base salary that increases annually - $34k year 1; $5k increase 1st yr. (just for meeting goals)
- Uncapped commissions - Tiered commission structure (the more you sell, the more you take home)
- Monthly Bonuses (earn an additional $50 per deal just for meeting monthly goals)
- Mileage and Cell Reimbursement
- Laptop computer
- Comprehensive benefits package (that starts on your first day of employment)
- Top ranked Sales training program
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- ADP Stock Purchase/Option Plan
- Pension Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- International Presidents Club Destinations, and 2 additional incentive trips annually
- Positive, reward-based environment
- Promotion from within
Experience, Skills, Academic:
In addition to your raw talent and robust personality, these traits help make you irresistible:
- A relevant Bachelor's degree
- Preferably 2-5 years of sales experience
- Keen drive and barrier-breaking confidence
- A strong and classic work ethic
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
United States, WV
Automatic Data Processing
- 2 years ago - save job