PROJECT MANAGEMENT ANALYST
BON SECOURS HEALTH SYSTEM OFFICE, MARRIOTTSVILLE, MD
Requisition Number: 42673
Schedule: Full Time
Exempt from Overtime: Yes
The Project Management Analyst provides support to chartered teams to plan, assess and design solution for specific projects The Project Management Analysis assists with formulating and presenting reports and organizes implementation activities.
The Analyst will hold:
1. Bachelor’s degree in a health related or business field
2. A Master’s degree is preferred.
3. Previous experience in managing multiple projects concurrently.
4. Project Management certification is desirable.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel is required.
6. Change Management skills are essential
Bon Secours Health System - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Bon Secours Health System, Inc. based in Marriottsville, Maryland, is a $3 billion dollar not-for-profit Catholic health system that owns,...