At SafeNet, we employ the brightest and smartest people in the world. With more than 50 offices worldwide and 1,600 employees, we know the importance of acquiring the very best talent to make our company succeed. No matter what the job is – technical writer, software engineer or a customer service representative – we're always looking for our future leaders. Our number one goal is to staff our company with highly motivated employees that are eager to put their fingerprints throughout SafeNet and help drive us to continued successes. So if you're ready to be part of something special, we're ready and waiting. SafeNet, get inside.
Responsible for significant contribution to the planning, maintenance and testing related to the ProtectV Cloud Security Manager projects. Individual will be a member of an Agile based team; contribute to the design of the product; coding and execution of test cases targeting feature acceptance and customer perspective. Individual will be responsible for the configuration and maintenance with regards to virtualization (VMware as an example) as well as an automation test framework.
Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
4 years of test engineering, quality assurance, or software development.
- 2+ years of Python or perl test automation. Extensive experience with development of test automation frameworks and libraries
- 2+ years of test experience on enterprise-class servers and OSes such as Windows Server 200x, Redhat Linux and Suse Linux etc. with excellent knowledge of OS administration.
- Experience with a management platform, tracking and monitoring thousands of endpoints.
- Ability to manage activities to meet their delivery dates and report accurate, complete status
- Excellent knowledge of test methodology including statistical coverage methodologies. Specifically, customer centric testing.
- Understanding of LAN and WAN networking and topologies.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organization
- Must have a working knowledge of Agile development processes.
- Knowledge and interest in security and cryptography is highly desirable.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following :
SafeNet continually strives to offer employees a strong benefit package with access to some of the best plan options available. As a result, our benefit package covers a broad spectrum of options for our employees. In addition, we also offer competitive salaries and telecommuting opportunities for some positions.
- Builds engineering test cases based on release content and Marketing Requirements. Test cases defined should target customer centric functionality as well as previously existing functionality in a system environment.
- Executes engineering test cases or baseline/integration test cases and insure that results are recorded.
- Identifies and documents defects consistently and clearly such that defects can be reproduced by the development team.
- Works with development as required to help reproduce issues and to insure defects are understood and valid.
- Performs and maintains automated regression tests to minimize risk of unexpected quality drop.
- Evaluates software designs for compliance with requirements.
- Estimates duration of engineering acceptance testing based on requirements..
- Provides Agile based documentation as appropriate including inputs for end-user documentation.
- Independently manages time and prioritizes tasks to achieve results within cost and schedule constraints.
- Provides work assistance to lower level test engineers as needed
- Special projects and duties as assigned
SafeNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce while maintaining an alcohol and drug-free workplace. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Currency USD Country United States United States Skills Skill Minimum Level Maximum Level Desirability No results found.
SafeNet - 21 months ago
SafeNet makes the digital world a safer place. The company provides security products that protect networks, intellectual property,...