Posting Title Field Sales Representative
Working Title SPECIALIST CERTIFIED ENERGY CO
Requisition Number 1368
Address1 Dickinson ND
State/Province North Dakota
Zip/Postal Code 58601
CHS / Southwest Grain is looking for a Sales Specialist for our Cenex branded products. You must be able to make decisions, and work both independently and in a team environment. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. This opportunity has growth potential and offers mobility within CHS.
Training Provided by CHS:
- Increase sales and profitability for the cooperative through implementation of sales, marketing and consulting processes for CENEX products and cooperative services .
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with customers and potential customers.
- Develop new business and grow existing business.
- Advocate all programs of CHS including our Cenex Brand.
- Identify, Report and Provide any consultative services needed.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert: Act as a local technical resource for cooperative staff.
- Stay informed on industry trends and information.
- Manage, organize, and prioritize multiple projects at one time.
- Product Training
- CHS Sales Training
- National Sales Certification available
- Computer Training on CRM Software
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Agriculture or equivalent combination of education and experience totaling 5+ years.
- 2+ years outside sales experience to include: presentations, utilizing persuasive negotiation skills, customer service, conflict resolution, and working independently
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license.
CHS offers a Competitive Salary. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
- Agricultural background, Petroleum industry experience, or technical experiences in field.
- Experience developing marketing plans, calculating margins, and profit.
- Mechanical understanding of equipment.
CHS Inc . is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CHS Inc. - 2 years ago
CHS Inc. is the nation’s leading cooperative, owned by farmers, ranchers and co-ops across the United States. A diversified global...