This position is accountable for the promotion, sale and support of drives and soft start products for the Milwaukee and Chicago areas. We are looking for an aggressive, motivated, self-starter who understands the commercial building and industrial markets. A strong technical knowledge in the sale and application of variable frequency drives, enclosed drives and softstarts is required. Additionally having and solid contacts and relationships with the local and major Engineering Consultants, OEM's, Electrical contractors, Mechanical contractors and End-users areis also desired. The right candidate enjoys a fast paced high growth environment with a focus on results for the company and providing superior solutions for the customer. This position reports to the Drives National Sales Manager.
• Sets goals and objectives, develops sales/business plans, establishes call plans and strategies, develops account profiles and executes the sales plan for obtaining year over year sales growth.
• Applies a consultative solution selling approach to the market and possesses the skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences such as OEM's, consultants, electrical contractors and the Schneider Electric direct sales force and distribution channel.
• Provides application, technical and commercial support to the Schneider Electric/Square D sales channel, direct OEM and through distribution,
• Provides weekly call activity reportconsistent activity updates through Salesforce.com
• Coordinate and communicate pricing strategies, the ability to focus activities on the target customer segments for the area and provide a superior customer experience.
• Be aware of the competitive trends in the ac drives market with competitors such as ABB, Danfoss, Rockwell and Yaskawa and communicates this feedback to Marketing and Senior Leadership.
• Develops and maintains successful relationships with all Manufacturer's Reps, Distributors, Direct Accounts and Schneider Sales & Marketing personnel within assigned territory.
• Provides Marketing with new product ideas and reports on competitive activities and product features.
A Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering is preferred. Experience applying Variable Frequency Drives is required.
Experience with industrial sales and or marketing with a background in product development, new product roadmaps, pricing and selling channels is preferred.
Fluent experience and knowledge of MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project.
Self starter and effective communicator who is passionate about his/her position and committed to fostering a "team" approach and successful results.
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...