SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:|
Responsible for packaging and assisting customers in transporting and unloading their merchandise from the store to their vehicle while providing superior customer service.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Packages, transports, and loads customers' purchases to vehicle
- Gathers baskets and picks up trash inside and outside store
- Cleans, mops, dusts, and maintains store cleanliness and safety
- Returns products to proper locations
- Assists customers in locating merchandise
- Maintains and stocks bag areas
- Assists in unloading merchandise from baskets
- Demonstrates effective suggestive selling techniques
..... Lift and carry moderately heavy loads
..... Ability to bend, reach, squat, push and pull
..... Maintain a high level of productivity and efficiency standards
WORK ENVIRONMENT OF THE POSITION:
- Company Orientation
- Basics of Safety
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This work environment is one in which is fast paced and requires detailed work and precision. The environment also includes working with customers and being attentive to their needs. It requires a great deal of physical work and energy and the ability to work in various weather conditions.
HEB - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -
H-E-B is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas with approximately $17 billion in revenue and 76,000 Partners. Founded in 1905, H-E-B operates...