- Perform data profiling and other related analysis on data from multiple businesses
- Summarize and communicate results to data stewards and business representatives
- Assist in the development of data quality business rules
- Identify and report data quality issues
- Serve as subject matter expert on DQ-related tools to business representatives across the organization
- 5+ years of background and experience in data quality field, certification preferred
- Experience at a large, global organization
- Deep knowledge of insurance industry data
- Expertise with IBM Infosphere suite, particularly Information Analyzer and Quality Stage
- Ability to work with geographically diverse partners
- Strong communication skills; "owner" mindset; detail-oriented; excellent multi-tasker
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube : www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter : @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig
AIG is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in 130+ countries. AIG companies serve commercial,...