This position is dedicated to selected large accounts with the responsibility to increase market share. The SBS Major Account Executive integrates solutions across all business lines.
- Responsible for prospecting and developing relationships with C Level Executives
- Implements a top-down sales approach targeting Presidents, CFOs, and HR Directors to convert prospects into clients.
- Supplies product information to selected customers in an assigned territory and/or arranges for business analyses of customer's business communication requirements and develops benchmark demonstrations, proposals and value propositions that exceed customers' requirements resulting in the development of new customers and retention of existing accounts.
- Organizes and implements post-sale delivery and implementation of SBS solutions at customer locations.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for all sales paperwork for customer orders.
- Proactively develops new customer contacts, reviews leads, participates in customers' business communication planning and delivers SBS’ proposals as prescribed by sales management.
- Meets or exceeds revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Plans and consults within a team-based work environment to coordinate activity.
- Promotes products and Represent Company at off-site customer meetings.
- Maintains records of all account activity within sales database.
- Identifies contacts in accounts and conducts strategic calls.
- Serves as first line of contact with customers.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 3 -5 years of successful business-to-business sales experience; to include 2 years of industry selling experience.
- Experience working with key decisions makers (C-level corporate managers)
- Experience in a dealer/distributor sales environment a plus.
- Good knowledge of sales, service, and administrative functions.
- Broad knowledge of the organization’s policies, products and/or services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office.
- A valid driver's license.
Sharp Electronics Corporation - 2 years ago
Sharp Electronics Corporation is the Mahwah, N.J.-based marketing and sales subsidiary of Japan's Sharp Corporation, a worldwide developer...