Bus Tech Analyst 2
Analyze processes to support Strategic Operations areas by conducting impact analysis to aid in decision making.
Utilize project management methodologies, as an individual contributor and/or project lead, to produce project deliverables on medium-sized projects.
Coach, consult and mentor team members on basic business/systems functionality.
Track, trend, forecast and analyze data to identify potential inaccuracies.
Determine and define business requirement, functional design, system specifications, process improvement, quality assurance, system and integration testing and resolution or problems
* A High School Diploma or GED.
* At least three (3) years experience in the analysis of business processes to include one or more of the following: * Knowledge of process functionality or understanding of inter-related customers area within SO; Develop business requirements with end users, system professionals and/or develop, explain specifications, documentation or other written documents for new or existing systems utilized by SO.
* At least three (3) years experience project management activities to include:
* Support and/or develop project plans, including objectives, which may involve developing test scenarios and cases, strategies, cost/benefit analysis, timeline and risk analysis; Use of various project management tools to support and communicate the plan.
* At least three (3) years utilizing PC with standard applications such as: report writers or query tools.
* Bachelors Degree.
* Knowledge related to Client Set Up, ICIS Product and/or OSCAR Benefit Coding applications and business processes.
* Prior Business Analysis experience
* Working knowledge of process functionality or understanding of inter-related customer areas; Developing business requirements with end users, system professionals, and/or develop, explain specifications, documentation or other written documents for new or existing systems.
* Experience with relationship-building skills and inter/intra personal skills dealing with direct customer base as well as broad reaching customers.
* Experience in presenting to groups, developing training documentation and/or providing training and creating process/technical documentation.
*Knowledge of Project Lifecycle methodologies RUP (HighRUP) and Project Management concepts.
* Experience utilizing Sharepoint, including SharePoint workflow.
* Experience utilizing RUP tools ( RequistePro, ClearQuest, RQM)
Gateway Health Plan - 2 years ago