Job Title: Entry Level Associate Engineer Systems Programmer
Job ID: 262645
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
Day to Day Work
Unisys is currently searching for entry level systems programmers for our Roseville, MN engineering facility. Systems programmers engage in a wide range of areas including operating systems development, compilers, networking software, server virtualization, systems management, automation and security. Programmers use a variety of languages such as: Java, C, C++, .Net and our software executes on Windows, Linux, and the ClearPath MCP OS environment.
Systems programmers are involved in the full product development life cycle from requirements gathering through design, implementation, testing and support. This position is superb for individuals who are interested in developing exciting, leading–edge technology for the world’s largest enterprises.
- Familiarity with Unisys ClearPath OS 2200 operating system not necessary but is a plus
- Familiarity with social computing technologies and environments
- Familiarity with various Microsoft Windows and open source operating systems and industry-accepted standards and client/server application computing environments, including cloud solutions.
- Possesses strong product, technology, and industry knowledge
- Open source solutions
- Mobile solutions
- Cloud services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective at working in a collaborative team environment , including virtual teams spanning locations
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Unisys - 17 months ago
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical...