Under supervision of the Director of Admissions, this position is responsible for the recruitment and selection of qualified applicants for admission to programs of Virginia College and for appropriate follow-up to assure successful matriculation.
Associate’s degree preferred with 1 to 3 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
To apply to this position, complete the following 2 steps, which usually take less than 30 minutes each:
- Ability to achieve performance standards with close supervision;
- Ability to organize and execute daily activities to achieve performance goals;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Knowledge of the broad spectrum of available college academic units, curricula, and programs;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community;
- Organizing and coordinating skills;
- Knowledge of college admissions policies, standards, and procedures;
- Skill in the use of computerized systems and databases;
- Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues;
- Ability to gather and accurately record data
- Ability to nominally evaluate student transcripts and/or records;
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations;
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
1) Complete the ECA / Virginia College “TalentMine” assessment at:
TalentMine will help you to identify your career track potential---at no cost to you! It will help you….
* Uncover Your Strengths
* Identify Strategies for Development
* Receive Real-Time Results
* Develop to Meet Your Potential
* Learn how to Increase Your Impact
You will receive the following for your personal use, no matter where your career takes you----
Real-time Strengths Summary and Career Management Report
Custom Developmental Recommendations based on individual responses
Strategies for applying your strengths to improve your results
2) Register on ECA’s employment site and apply to positions of interest…..
Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet...