Insight Services is a highly scalable analytics system which collects, synthesizes and reports actionable information. We are looking for a self motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Staff Software Engineer who will be work in a dynamic team environment, follow the Tellabs quality standards to analyze, design, develop, test and maintain the InSight Services system. Responsiblities include:
• Analyze, design, develop, test analytics reports for the InSight system.
• Follow Tellabs quality procedures, develop detailed functional specification, test specifications and review different technical documents
• Perform software design and coding activity as necessary.
• Design, develop, review and tune Insight Database Schema
• Plan, design and implement prototypes for Insight Systems as needed
• Assist with Insight Services demonstration and trial preparation, including system configuration settings, report development.
• Assist development project management as requested, including schedule development, tasks assignment and status monitoring.
Requires a bachelors in engeering or other technical degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience or masters and 8 years experience.
• At least 10+ years of experience in designing and developing analytics reports using Oracle OBIEE tools (e.g. RPD Modeling, Report design, iBot) in large scale data warehousing technologies.
• Extensive hands on experience in designing OBIEE Dashboards and reports
• Extensive hands on experience in implementing Security policy using Oracle OBIEE and LDAP.
• Strong understanding and hands on experience of different Database Management Systems especially in ORACLE (10g+), SQL, PL/SQL
• Experience with Oracle Wearhouse Builder (OWB) sfotware
• Strong LINUX/UNIX scripting skill using sh, csh, ksh, awk, perl etc.
• Familiarity with Java programming and Mobile Telecom technologies are definite plus.
• Working knowledge of standard Microsoft productivity applications
• Ability to work in a team environment involving highly skilled engineers and management
• Superior communications skills
Tellabs, Inc. - 9 months ago
Tellabs provides communications service companies with the nuts and bolts of their networks. The company's telecom network equipment is...