The Prestige Account Manager (PAM) is responsible for ensuring the growth of both existing (Elite Salon Base) and prospective L’Oréal Professionnel business via the implementation of programs, promotions and field salon support.
- Achievement of 100% of regional Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure success and acceleration of INOA, L’Oréal’s new ammonia free color which will revolutionize the salon hair coloring industry, with new doors in designated markets.
- Conversion of the top 20 strategic competitive salon target list to L’Oréal Professionnel color and retail.
- Management of the 14 month education calendar and salon business development plan.
- Partnering with Kérastase representative to accelerate performance of the “Joining Forces” program.
- Management and execution a long term growth strategy for existing and prospect salons:
- Preparation of a 6 month strategic sales plan to ensure delivery of objectives.
- Evaluate client growth through the analysis of sales patterns, promotional purchases and treatment purchases.
- Communication of new product launches, line extension and key promotions.
- Be alert to Salon trends that may indicate our need to evaluate, improve sales, and serve the salon clients more efficiently.
- Management and mentoring of Salon Sales Consultants (SSC’s) in the development of L’Oréal Professionnel in key specific markets.
- Strategic targeting and cold calling in the acceleration of new doors openings.
- Coordinate communication flow with key partners (Distributor, L’Oréal Professionnel, and customer)
- Responsible for presentation of business building programs
- Management optimal merchandising on selling floor to accelerate retail sales.
- Sales meeting preparation and presentation.
- Provide support for salon specific events & promotions
- A college degree is required and a major/minor in Business Management or Marketing is preferred
- 5-7 years experience in Business Development, Sales Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical skills, excellent organization and multi-tasking capabilities
- Self starter, entrepreneurial mind set, strategic thinker and relationship builder
- Able to work successfully under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Demonstrated leadership and creative capability
- Desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic, challenging environment
- Ability to be flexible, accept change and work as a team player
- Able to work some weekends for shows and special events
- Sales/Technical/ beauty experience preferred
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, knowledge of Power Point
- Ability to travel extensively is a must
L'Oreal - 23 months ago
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...