- Provide administrative support for 2 teams: Safety, Health & Administrative and Human Resources.
- Maintain and schedule calendars, travel, conference calls, meetings and etc.
- Receive calls and general file maintenance: sort, scan, copy, maintain logs and data.
- Associates Degree or successful experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Power Point, Excel & Word) and the ability to learn new software.
- Can be trusted with confidential information.
- Bachelors Degree
- Bachelors Degree in a S.H.& E. or H.R. related field.
- 1 to 3 years experience in an Administrative role.
- Prepare reports and letters as requested.
- Track and log data pertaining to S.H.& E. and Human Resources information(SHIRTS, People Soft, ADP and etc.).
- Event Planning: Meals, on-site and off-site meetings/conferences, training sessions, celebrations and etc.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- An ability to multi-task effectively.
- An ability to work effectively within a multi-cultural company.
- An ability to work effectively within a team environment and with multiple teams.
- An ability to earn respect and credibility within the organization.
Columbian Chemicals Company - 15 months ago