Opening for Certified Nurse Midwife
The Heart of Central Massachusetts
- Great opportunity to join a 20+ year old CNM practice
- 42-44 hour work week, 24/7 coverage of full scope service
- Supportive consultative physicians
- Approximately 60-70% OB and 30-40% GYN
- Call is every 3rd weekend (24 hours) with the following day off for night call. Weekday days 12 hours - 2/week.
A History of Quality
- Culture-rich community includes the Hanover Theater, performing arts school, Worcester Art Museum, and original music performances
- Worcester Union Station offers easy transit to the Northeast's major cities, including Boston, New York, Hartford, and Philadelphia
- The state-of-the-art DCU Convention Center hosts year-round events including AHL hockey's Worcester Sharks games, NCAA tournaments, concerts, and special events
- Excellent public and private schools - the nine colleges and universities within the city have given Worcester the title of the intellectual capital of central Massachusetts
- Experience all four seasons - outdoor activities include boating, skiing, golfing, hiking and biking
Reliant Medical Group, the largest private, multi-specialty group in central Massachusetts, was founded in 1929 by a team of physicians from Mayo Clinic led by Dr. John Fallon. Today, Reliant Medical Group has over 1,700 employees and nearly 260 physicians logging more than a million patient visits a year at locations throughout Central Massachusetts. Reliant Medical Group leads central Massachusetts in quality of care, consistently scoring above average on the Massachusetts Quality Health Partners quality report.
For more information or to apply, contact Tom Simpson at 800-700-3337 or email@example.com
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 12 months ago
HealthcareMatch.com is owned and operated by PracticeMatch, Inc., a leading provider of outsourcing and consulting services, proprietary dat...