As a Merchandiser, E-commerce and Catalog, you’ll ensure
the integrity of the Coldwater Creek brand through
consistent execution of the merchandising presentation
within the print and online channels. You will support
the Product Presentation Manager in developing
strategies to deliver well merchandised, visually
engaging online and print experiences that meet the
needs of the business.
You’ll also live a lifestyle seldom realized in most
corporate settings. Along with a competitive salary and
benefits, we offer a full relocation package to
Sandpoint, Idaho – a town that’s been called: the “No. 1
Ski Town in the USA,” (Rand McNally), “an idyllic
adventure haven” (National Geographic Traveler) and “the
most beautiful small town in America” (USA Today).
on the outskirts of Sandpoint, a commute of 10 minutes
- Our home office campus is located on 20 pristine acres
from town (15 if you bike), with stunning views of the
Selkirk & Cabinet Mountains from our acclaimed onsite
full-service gym staffed with expert personal trainers.
- Work out before, during or after work in our
Or take one of multiple fitness classes offered daily,
including core strength training, yoga, and
baressentials. Then head for the sauna and/or showers in
our separate his-and-her locker rooms.
tranquil oasis located inside our fitness facilities. It
- Relax and recharge at Coldwater Creek The Spa, a
offers special employee rates and priority appointments
for massages, facials, and nail treatments.
home goods/gifts, as well as price breaks on many local
- Enjoy a hefty discount on Coldwater Creek apparel and
attractions and amenities, including season passes to
Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort
What you will do:
and print presentations utilizing the seasonal
- Merchandise compelling and brand appropriate online
corporate product assortment.
product marketing and presentation is aligned with
- Work with Merchant teams to ensure online and print
the business strategy for merchandising.
both web and print to articulate merchandising
- Partner with Creative Services and Marketing for
stories, messaging, and product selling intentions
for all direct media.
three channels. This includes but is not limited to
- Help ensure consistency of brand big ideas in all
an overarching brand look, promotional event
execution, product focus, and brand point of view
product/merchandising point of view for the site,
- Provide insight, vision, and strategy from a
email, catalog page layouts, and messaging for the
in-season customer experience as well as future
direction of merchandise presentation in the direct
is used to interface with the Creative Services and
- Responsible for maintaining the master data set that
Inventory Planning teams for the merchandising
direction of online and print materials.
functional communication regarding product
- Engage in significant decision making and cross
presentation online and in print.
and web to executives, other business leaders, and
- Present the product presentation vision for catalog
other cross functional partners as needed.
opportunities the Product Presentation Team may
- Engage in all other exciting challenges and
What you bring:
or direct and online Visual Merchandising experience
- 3-5 years of related direct and online Merchandising
solution oriented, able to multi task and prioritize
- Highly organized, detail oriented, deadline driven,
aesthetics – needs to be able to translate into
- A keen eye for brand and fashion trend and
compelling digital and print presentations.
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written and
partners and all levels of management
- Able to work effectively with many cross-functional
Excel skills are critical, as well as other general
- Naturally creative
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Strong
Microsoft Office programs).
industry and trends
- Leadership and strong customer service skills
- A passion for fashion and knowledge of fashion
Req. Code : 2210
- Bachelors Degree required
Women quench their thirst for classic, casual clothing and accessories from Coldwater Creek's stores, catalog, and Web site. The...