USA-MD-Bethesda-Marriott International HQ
This is a temporary position.
Individual will be backfilling for an open Manager position and providing support to project Eclipse as follows:
- Assisting with Assisting with research and review of current processes to determine proper accounting treatment. Areas currently under review include:
oValue Added Taxes,
oA&C billed in advance invoices
oMarriott Rewards reimbursement process
oReporting of Cash balances
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
- Assisting with the transition of the MIP-66 responsibility accounting to EPM from PRR. This includes identifying ledger balances that are not owned by appropriate areas and working with the correct balance owners to properly assign chartfields. It also includes assisting with the testing of newly developed nVision reports to ensure the new responsibility ledger is built consistently with the existing ledger
- Assisting with data validation in the Lodging, Corporate P&L and/or Balance Sheet cubes.
- Assisting with EUROV (End-User Report Validation) and other Eclipse reporting needs
- Assisting with preparation of files for the 5-year Economic Census, which will be completed in 2013.
- Assisting in researching entries or running queries for period end/year end close
- Updating the Process Narratives related to Project Eclipse
Oct 5, 2012, 10:29:30 AM
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing...