Career Evolutions is searching for a Project Accountant for a fast-growing construction company headquartered in Phoenix, AZ. Its a full-time position with annual compensation up to $45,000.
Job Title: Project Accountant
Job Description: You will be responsible for primary accounting and administrative support for construction projects. You will process subcontractor, pay requisitions, prepare project job cost reports, utilize project risk management tools, monitor insurance status of subcontractors, maintain filing system, and build relationships with management team, vendors and customers. You will ensure that subcontractor invoices are invoiced in compliance with subcontract terms and invoicing instructions, and that they contain proper supporting documentation. In addition, you will perform a variety of general administrative and office tasks to help process, route, and obtain approval of subcontractor invoices, as well as coordinate with other finance department personnel to produce a variety of written and electronic reports, files, documents, graphs and accounts.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years experience in accounting/project accounting, preferable in the construction industry
- Excellent knowledge of project accounting and revenue recognition principals
- Timberline experience preferred
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite, and hands-on experience with financial relational databases
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to generate creative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Career Evolutions focuses on understanding your business and its needs, as we're always interested in long-term professional relationships....