Vicon is the world leader in motion capture, developing high performance software and hardware products for the entertainment, engineering and medical industries. Vicon products have been used in most major feature films and many games and TV commercials. We have offices in Oxford, Denver and Los Angeles. This position is located in our Denver office.
Vicon Motion Systems, Inc. has an immediate opening for a creative and team-oriented person to assist in supporting and testing our video and optical capture systems. We are interested in individuals with a solid Biomechanics and Clinical Gait Analysis background. You will collaborate with the product design team to evaluate and test new products and prototypes. You will also help innovate all phases of systems support.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Plan and perform in-house and on-site customer training
- Perform front-line technical support to Vicon customers
- Research, diagnose, and troubleshoot customer technical issues via phone, web, and e-mail
- Develop and maintain accurate records pertaining to customer orders and contacts
- Write technical documentation
- Assist with hardware warranty and repair
- Set up and test hardware and software
- QC customer orders for accuracy and suitability
- Manage multiple issues simultaneously
Vicon offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, long term disability, a company matched 401(k) program, generous vacation allowance, and coworkers who are driven to succeed and enjoy a fun, challenging work environment.
- MS preferred.
- This position requires some Domestic and possible International travel.
- Install new Vicon motion capture systems and train customers how to operate these systems.
- The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, problem solving expertise, and experience with electronic test equipment, basic circuit design, and motion capture technologies.
- Able to demonstrate proficiencies with Matlab, Labview, and Visual 3D.
Vicon is a subsidiary of OMG plc, a public company founded in 1984 with a proven track record of growth, financial stability, technical innovation and long-term customer relationships. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested individuals please send a cover letter, resume/CV and salary requirements to:
Vicon - 14 months ago