Bi-Lingual Public Relations Manager PR Manager
This position will be located in or around Corpus Christi, TX
Some areas of responsibility include:
- The position will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities designed to create or maintain a favorable public image or raise issue awareness for the organization.
- Provides customer service by addressing customer inquiries and concerns.
- Assists customers by maintaining their Friendly philosophy, supported by a value proposition that every experience will be fast and friendly.
- Represents Company interests with the highest standards of professionalism.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop a favorable image for the company within the community.
- Write interesting and effective press releases and prepare information for media kits.
- Oversee the maintenance of the company internet/intranet web pages (including social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter) based on objectives and support for market messaging as well as other critical areas.
- Manage all crisis management incidents by developing processes and initiating should an event take place such as slip and fall accident or an uncontrollable change in weather.
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them and develop / implement a communication plan.
- Be the point of contact for media inquiries; development of responses, interview preparation as well as obtaining proper approvals for interviews from senior management.
- Respond to requests for information about employer’s activities or status.
- Direct activities of external agencies, develop and implement communication strategies and information programs.
- Develop marketing message for special events, sponsorships, advertising and local store marketing for public attention through media without advertising directly.
- Develop and implement public relations events that drive a positive image for our brands.
- Develop and implement Local Store Marketing programs to drive traffic to store locations.
- Formulate public information policies and procedures pertaining to distribution of company information.
- Develop internal communication plans for departments to keep employees informed of departmental programs, news and coverall company activities.
- Observe and report on any social, economic and political trends that might affect the company.
- Manage communication budgets.
- Assist in developing presentations or speeches for company executives and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
- Maintain the company’s corporate image and identity creating a positive outcome.
- Maintain company archives.
- Performs other various duties as assigned.
Management Recruiters of Elgin
Personal qualifications and attributes necessary for successful performance in this role include
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field required.
- MBA preferred.
- A minimum of six (6) years in a public information position is required.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as Public Relations Software (Vocus, PressFile, dnaExpress).
- Bilingual preferred.
"Jason really prepared me for my interview. He provided great information about the company and the person I was to interview with. I appreciate the time he spent with me, it truly added value to the process"
Payroll Manager in Texas
Click here to apply online
MRINetwork - 18 months ago