Infogroup is targeting top talent for its latest career opportunity. We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our Burlington, MA office. In this role you will have the opportunity to be responsible for designing and implementing marketing database solutions for external clients. This position is responsible for acting as a liaison between Clients, the Implementation team, Analytics and IT associates. The analyst captures business requirement documents and provides guidance and technical documentation for all data processing and software solutions. This position also reviews and analyzes database solutions and is an integral part of the project design and delivery. It is important that the analyst guide the client to the best solution possible.
1. Lead planning, gathering and documentation of business requirements. This will involve both interfacing with clients as well as the development team. Guide peers to best possible solution, utilizing existing processes where possible.
2. Consult with clients and Implementation team to identify current processes, clarify business objectives, and to establish technology requirements.
3. Conduct initial data analysis on input files to verify content. Be able to standardize data for processing.
4. Participate in system/database design or enhancement and communicate results effectively. Collaborate with Technical Lead on data model.
5. Documentation will include: Technical Specs, Business Requirements, Process Flows, Change Requests, Status Reports, Data Reports etc.
6. Become a S.M.E. (Subject Matter Expert) on your client’s database. May be called on to answer questions and work on best practices for database builds as well as data usage.
7. Prepare high-level system flow for the proposed solution and review with the Implementation Team and client if necessary
8. Detailed process flows will be required for IT and Process development.
9. Utilize existing products and services where available and design custom processes and software where necessary.
10. Guide clients in business rule development. Implement business rules in database.
11. Test, maintain, and monitor data and list prep processes for building and maintaining the client database.
12. Perform Quality Assurance on: software builds, data processing, data loads, reports etc.
13. Perform and coordinate both unit testing as well as end to end testing with client and vendors.
14. May need to customize and analyze dupe identification processes.
15. Assist Project Manager to develop initial project plan and subsequent updates.
16. Work with clients, Implementation team and all related IT departments to achieve solution-oriented results.
17. Analyze client issues.
18. Be proactive with the client guiding them to their next solution.
19. For stabilized customer database implementation, the Business Systems Analyst is responsible for ongoing minor change requests.
1. Proven technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
2. Strong project coordination skills and decision making skills.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. SQL development background, Oracle environment preferred.
5. Experience with Alterian.
6. Experience with ETL tools, especially Talend.
7. Experience in implementation of CRM solutions especially in Finance Domain.
8. Professional and interpersonal skills.
9. Self-initiative and leadership skills.
10. Ability to work within a team environment.
11. Ability to travel as necessary.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or is required.
2. Ability to interface with both external and internal personnel at all levels.
3. 4 to 6 years experience in field-related processing, direct marketing experience a plus.
4. Prior experience in implementing marketing database solution a plus.
5. Prior experience in finance industry.
6. 3 to 5 years of process improvement, database development, data process engineering, CRM solutions, software development, or Master Data Management required
We’re revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at http://www.infogrouptargeting.com/about-infogroup-targeting-solutions/careers-at-infogroup-targeting-solutions. Please reference requisition number BURLN1959.
Infogroup helps companies increase sales and customer loyalty through analytically driven consumer and business data and database marketing solutions. With exclusive access to the Data Axle™, we build multichannel solutions using contextually relevant information on 235MM individuals and 24MM businesses.
Infogroup’s 1,900 employees enable clients – from local businesses to the Fortune 100 – to increase sales and customer loyalty by leveraging our proprietary Data Axle™ of contextually relevant real-time information on more than 235 million individuals and 24 million businesses to deliver the complete spectrum of value added data and innovative targeted marketing solutions.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other prohibited basis under applicable federal, state or local law.
Infogroup - 22 months ago
Making business information available for marketing purposes keeps this group together. Formerly infoUSA, Infogroup is a provider of data...