Department of Psychiatry UCH Outpatient programs, fiscal, operations, and grants and contracts management, faculty support.
Additional Posting Description
- Provide administrative support to the VC including management of the calendar, appointments, committee meetings, etc.
- Provide administrative support for Departmental Quality and Safety projects
- Coordinate administration activities, as designated by the VC, for the Dept's UCH team which includes the UCH Psychiatry OPD, Student Mental Health, Consultation- Liaison Services, Psychiatric Emergency Services, faculty practice.
- Provide administrative support to Departmental faculty teaching resident/medical students, educational courses as designated by the VC
- Provide administrative support for the Psychotherapy Scholar Track
- Provide administrative support including database updates for the Refugee Mental Health Clinic
- Assist in the development of new clinical operations for UCH Programs as directed by the Vice Chair of Clinical Education & EBM Integration.
- Negotiate, process, and expedite credentialing for UCH faculty and the contracts for UCH Programs, Reconcile Contract payments and expenses by tracking PeopleSoft reports for the program.
- Process Departmental or UPI budgets and prepare financial reports.
- Support/Management of faculty and staff recruitment, payroll, procurement, travel, etc.
- Coordination and management of the UCH attending on-call system for CL and departmental faculty using Amion.
- Management and tracking of University Physicians Inc. private practice billing and collections.
- Coordination and technological support of Dept wide maintenance and upgrades of Department Web pages.
- Coordination and technical support for of, faculty Electronic Medical Record (Mindlinc) and support for UCH video and recording equipment, software administration.
- Support for annual Aspen Psychiatry conference and/or other conferences
- Assist in the identification of opportunities for further development of the Department/UCH Programs, coordination of special events, meetings etc.
- Other related duties.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at http://www.cu.edu/pbs/
Applications will only be accepted electronically at www.jobsatcu.com, job posting #815281
**Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, but full consideration will be given to complete applications received by 01/28/13**
Applicants must submit the following items:
Questions should be directed to Anna John at Anna.John@ucdenver.edu
- A cover letter detailing why their skills and experience meet the minimum and preferred qualifications of the position.
- A current CV/resume that includes dates of employment.
- The names, addresses, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for three professional references
Required Education/Experience/Skills (Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or five years of high level administrative experience in professional academic/office setting or patient care programs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience utilizing UCD PeopleSoft Financial system
- Experience with grants preparation
- Experience with grants management
Special Instructions to Applicants
- Strong and effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage a complex and diverse group
Please be advised that the University does check references as part of the employment process.
The University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees prior to their employment.
The University of Colorado strongly supports the principle of diversity. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
These documents are required to be uploaded
List of References
These documents are optional to be uploaded
Number of recommendation provider email addresses required to be entered in application:
Job Posting Contact
Job Posting Contact Telephone
Job Posting Contact Email
Job Posting Number
Quicklink for Posting
University of Colorado - 22 months ago