Sales and Business Development
- Lead and own program planning activities and oversee the delivery of multiple projects related to successful program execution.
- Own the program/project plan and be responsible for delivery of its major elements including programs business objectives, scope and solution within quality criteria, on time and budget.
- Translate generalized customer business goals and objectives into concrete program strategy and tactical delivery plans.
- Define strategic objectives of large and complex programs, benefits realizations plans of large programs including KPIs to be delivers
- Execution of the program plan and ownership of program success in front of SAP NS2 leadership team including customer and partner satisfaction, SAP NS2s program finances, resources, SAP NS2s intellectual capital etc.
- Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create successful outcome for the customer.
- Set-up and maintain the Governance Model with PMO over the entire lifecycle of the program.
- Active risk management, implement and maintain an ongoing risk and quality management framework,
- Assurance of active executive sponsorship at client side,
- Build proactive formal and informal communication / relationship with key stakeholders outside of key STC Team increase coverage
- Contract management in relation to client, SAP NS2 internally, subcontractors and suppliers (including, contracting, work with procurement, internal organizations, contract change management etc.) jointly with SAM, legal, contact and negotiation and sales colleagues,
- Work closely with the Program Sponsors and Program Review Boards to facilitate decisions necessary for program delivery.
- Resolve political, resource, budgeting, change and legal issues affecting the program.
- Escalate early issues about the projects / program to account management and Field Services Leadership.
- Proactively manage program stakeholder satisfaction to position and secure customer reference and success story.
- Maximize use of offshore delivery GD of SAP NS2 and its partners to achieve cost advantages for the client and SAP NS2.
- Maximize use of multiple SAP NS2 LoS such as BTS, CDP, AGS and Education to maximize value for the client and cross-sell SAP NS2 Services and Products.
- Interface with internal functions (DPO/PMO, controlling, GRC etc.) to ensure visibility and transparency of results
Coaching & Mentoring
- Close work with SAM, SSAM, GAD and product sales colleagues on large bids and proposals for new business.
- Oversee and lead the development of proposals, tenders, and or responses to requests for proposals associated with the program in order to win new deals for SAP NS2 with minimal risks
- Establish and maintain credible relationship with senior customer buyers and form joint plan of action with sales colleagues.
- Set-up and maintain value partnership (by using BTS services) in order to support clients business case and benefits model.
- Ensure good fit and balanced of the risk portfolio of new opportunities combined with ongoing delivery projects
- Oversee effective project oversight and reviews to affect program success.
- Serve as mentor / advisor / decision-maker to project managers for the program for issues related to corporate politics, external politics, client relations, project quality, and project risk.
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
Bachelors degree required
- Maintain program documentation and updates; analyze lessons learned and actively share with the Field Services Program Management Practice for utilization on future programs.
- Organize knowledge capturing activities at programs and ensure retention on high quality intellectual capital for SAP NS2 Field Services practices.
- Participate in the development of project / program management best practices, examples, templates and SAP NS2s Program Management Methodology
- 10+ relevant years public sector consulting experience required
SAP AG together with its subsidiaries (SAP) is engaged in developing and licensing business software solutions. SAP also sells support,...